Selling Your Home?
Are you considering selling your home in the near future? Here are a few things that will help in your endeavor.
- Y’all know my motto, a fresh coat of paint changes everything! Go neutral in your selections.
- Replace or clean old carpets.
- Be your own worst critic…walk through your place as a potential buyer might. Things that stick out to you will likely bother those lookers too.
- A clean, fresh scent can actually make a difference too; try lemon, vanilla, or cinnamon.
- De-clutter your home and help that potential buyer envision their ‘stuff’ in there.
Here’s to fresh beginnings!
Mizell Floor Covering Is the Absolute Best In the Buisness The whole Process was as Professional and Friendly a Service As We Could Have Asked For The Owner Bart Mizell was there to explain every Detail of What would be involved in getting Our Wood Flooring Installed And Also our Bathroom Redone They Are Dependable And Precise And The We Are estatic with the Completed Project Thank Mizell Floor Covering