Freshen Up Your Old Dresser
Do you own a dresser that’s been with you for, say, longer than your grown kids? It’s time for something fresh!
- You’d be surprised how great the addition of a marble top looks on an old piece.
- A new coat of paint in an accent color does wonders as well.
- Change out the hardware, and people will think you’ve bought new furniture!
- You could get really brave and stencil on a pretty design in a contrasting color.
- Number one tip? Make it super fun and try something a little daring!
Hey Erin! We love the new carpet. I looks great! Your guys were very flexible and worked with our schedule to get everything done just in time! Thank you so much!